Click here to download the SVDPA Bulletin for the academic year 2021 - 2022. The…
The following is copied directly from SVDPA’s Student Handbook (download here).
- Academic 70%
- Character and conduct 20%
- Extra curricular 10%
a. First Honor Award – Student has no grade lower than 88% in any subject and the general average is 90% or above.
b. Second Honor Award – the student has no grade lower than 85% in any subject and the general average is 88% or above.
c. Third Honor Award – The student has no grade lower than 82% in any subject and general average is 85% above.
• For Pre-School to Grade 10
There will be only one First, Second, and Third Honor Award per level.
• For Senior High School
There will be only one First, Second, and Third Honor Award per track per level.
• If in case there are multiple students who are qualified for an academic award the average grade will be used accordingly and for the lower academic award.
b. Conduct card grade
d. Adviser’s recommendation
e. Subject conduct grade
- Extra Curricular:
a. Recommendation on the performance in the activity during the last two years in SVDPA.
Grounds for disqualification for receiving an honor award
- Student’s whose parent or relative works for the school or is deemed by the
administration that they have possible influence over the teacher with regards the
- Students who received a conduct mark on any subject that is lower than B.
- Students who transferred in the middle of the school year.
Tuition Fees Discounts for honor students for the next school year
100% – 1st Honor
100% – 2nd Honor
100% – 3rd Honor
Selection of Valedictorian and Salutatorian for Grade 12
- He / She must be an honor student for 3 consecutive years with a grade not lower than 82% in all subjects (Grade 9 – 11).
- Grade 9 report card must be submitted as soon as possible.
- He / She must have taken Grade 11 at this institution.
- There will be only one Valedictorian and Salutatorian in all Grade 12.
• For Valedictorian
He/she must have a grade not lower than 88% in all subjects in Grade 11 and 12 and the general average is 90% or above.
• For Salutatorian
He/she must have a grade not lower than 85% in all subjects in Grade 11 and Grade 12 and the general average is 88% or above.
On Valedictory Address
The graduating class of senior high school will be required to submit their own written valedictory address. A selecting committee will choose the best valedictory address to be used.
All graduating students of senior high school would also be required to audition as to who will deliver the valedictory address. A selecting committee will also determine as to whom will best deliver the valedictory address.
- Academic Excellence Award is given to students who qualified to be the first, second, and third honor but disqualified for some reasons, though it will not be recognized, he / she will receive a medal of excellence and a certificate certifying that he / she qualified
as an honor student.
- Academic Award is given to those who qualified to be the honorable mention and disqualified for some reasons.